Corona / Covid-19
Nääs Fabriker closely following the course of events in Corona / Covid-19 and acts by following the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations. We have reviewed our already meticulous routines regarding cleaning and food handling. In connection with this, we are now making some changes in the range and serving our guests. All so you as a guest should feel safe that we do what we can to prevent the spread of infection, and that you should be able to visit us without feeling further concern.
• We have reviewed our cleaning routines and increased the cleaning frequency. In addition to this, we are extra careful with cleaning handles, taps, flush buttons and other contact surfaces.
• All staff who suspect that they have been exposed to Coronavirus, or feeling the symptoms, stays home from work, notify their manager and contact 1177.
• Protect yourself and others from the spread of infection. The best way to protect yourself and others from getting sick is to avoid close contact with sick people.
• Set up info to remind to keep your distance. Nääs Fabriker closely following the course of events in Corona / Covid-19 and acts by following the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations. We have reviewed our already meticulous routines regarding cleaning and food handling. In connection with this, we are now making some changes in the range and serving our guests. All so you as a guest should feel safe that we do what we can to prevent the spread of infection, and that you should be able to visit us without feeling further anxiety.
Read about our conference measures here: Health-and-Safety planning
• A limited number may stay in the Bathhouse at the same time.
• All guests must make an appointment at 90-minute intervals to ensure that the number is not exceeded.
We have installed a number tag system to avoid queues at the reception. For reception matters, you take a number tag and sit down in our spacious lobby while you wait for your turn.
Kitchen staff and serving staff are already very satisfied with their hygiene but are of course now even more aware of changing serving utensils often, cleaning tables and other surfaces more frequently. In addition to this, we are extra careful with cleaning handles, taps, flush buttons, and other contact surfaces. We have always used antibacterial soaps in the kitchen and serving and we will of course continue to do so in the future.
Other more concrete measures
• We have paused our well-attended brunch.
• Our popular lunch buffet also takes a break, we now only serve lunch on a plate.
• For breakfast, you can choose more portion-packed. You can choose from a larger selection of ready-cut cheese, butter, cream cheese, caviar, jams, Nutella and honey in portion packages.
• The staff places the restaurant’s guests so that distance is kept between the tables.
• We accept parties of a maximum of 8 people. We choose as far as we can eco-labeled goods to make as small an environmental impact as possible.
• Queuing system at 1.5 meters intervals.
• We have good space between the tables.
There are some general tips to avoid infection:
Wash your hands often
Infectious substances easily stick to hands. They spread further when you take someone by the hand. Therefore, wash your hands often with soap and warm water, at least 20 seconds. Always wash your hands when you get home or when you come to work after being outdoors, before a meal, when you been shopping for food, and after a toilet visit. Hand sanitizer can be an option when you do not have the opportunity for washing your hands.
Cough and sneeze in the armpit
When you cough and sneeze, small droplets containing infectious substances are spread. By coughing and sneezing in the armpit or in a paper handkerchief, will prevent infection from spreading in your
environment or from contaminating your hands. Always throw the paper handkerchief in a trash can and wash your hands.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
A general preventative measure against respiratory infections is to avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth.
If soap and water are not available, hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can be used.
Always wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty
Feel free to contact us if you have questions regarding your visit!
Updated 4th of November 2020.